Friday, August 21, 2015

Lake Powell Prowl


Shannon and Steve were our hosts of the MOST!


 Our home for a week: Yacht Yet(i)


Anna chargin' the wake!


Natalie- on her way to the next Wake Pro Tour


Sarah- tearing it up!


Max- Duuuuuuuuude! right?!


Sadie girl


I soooo got


thiiiiiiiiissss-

see.


Scott- 57, BAM!


Another one, just because I'm so proud!


Some serious wake surfing


So... the Smith's are just a tad bit more proficient at this water sport thaaang


 Too

 
Leggit


to quit!


"I Can't Feel My Face When I'm with You"
(lyrics that seem to fit this death-defying activity)


Lake Powell Home-slice


Motley Crew 2K15


2 comments:

  1. These are such great pictures! Maybe we could all go sometime. Oh wait I really don't want to go on a work trip. Let's all of us girls go to NorCal to see Sue P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my sister! I definitely think we should do a sistas trip! We need to decide what time of year would work best for everyone....love you.

    ReplyDelete